[Mind Blank]

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Artworks

Hey! Long time no post. I'm not gonna blame it on anything tho... Even tho I'm a busy gal doing many many things. I've been painting quite a lot and doing loads of photography work. I go out and snap a lot. Non digital camera with black and white prints. Love it. You gotta do photography if your at uni. Opens up a whole new world in the arts perspective. It's pretty expensive dong photography. And takes a lot of time! You have to make the negative, do tests, prints and develope them. See what I mean?

I pretty much just update my myspace now. Yes, I have a myspace. Baa... YAnd yes, I feel like a sheep. lol. Oh well, it gives me something to do as I procrascinate... Cos you know, who wants to write essays?

I've posted some pics for you all to see of some of my recent artwork and photography. The black and white photos aren't my best, the good ones have been handed in for marking. Anyways, have a good one!







I know I had a bit of camera shake in Ryan and Kimberly's photo. But hey, it was one of my first pics. The other photo's contain a painting of my Dad when he was my age, shaving. Mum took that pic :-) And also a painting of Joy on our holiday last year. The picture is not a very good one of the painting. There's too much light reflecting off the oil painting.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Keep it going!!!! Im your number 1 fan!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home