[Mind Blank]

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I was a mummy!

lol... No. I did not give birth. I was referring to a game we played at youth. There was so much toilet paper everywhere afterwards! Twas a lotta fun. I still reckon the girls won but alas, the guys did. The theme of the night was "Jack vs Jill" - which really was the battle of the sexes, thats if the heading wasn't that obvious to you. The guys and gals came a draw! Which I think is absolutely great. That means we're all as good as each other. Well... Girls are slightly better. And you know it.

This week is all hands on deck at uni! So many reviews and essays due. I'll post a pic or two of my paintings. I've had to do a few life drawing classes, which are really interesting. I love mostly painting portraits so this unit has really helped me in that area.

Anyways, hope ya'll have a good week. Good luck and God bless to all those uni students out there who've got exams on like me!


Some of my paintings that I have to hand in tomorrow for painting class.


This is a rather bad pic of this painting I did cos it was taken off my phone camera. But yeah, I like this painting. Can anyone guess why?


Ooooh... look I'm half a mummy!


Lots of mess.


Who can blow the most bubbles in 5 mins? The boys did - thats only cos they were older and had bigger lungs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home