[Mind Blank]

Monday, June 25, 2007

Its close... oh so close

Our church birthday is on this Sunday! Three years old we'll be! Can't wait. We're gonna do a huge launch. But I'll tell you all more about that later :-D
I am now leaving you with pics from Frequency late Friday night. It was our dare night which was fun but not many ppl wanted to do the dares. lol... I can understand why.


lol, this ones from the other week when we all got wrapped with toilet paper to look like mummies.. I'm the one next to my bro whose got his back to the picture. lol soooo funny. I'm nearly totally covered!


Ooooh that gotta hurt. The guys brace themselves for the waxing! We only did one bit of their legs.



Hahaha!!! Trying to blow it up as much as they can so it'll pop. So hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home