[Mind Blank]

Monday, July 09, 2007

Skate, Paint and Party!

Hey! I'm still on uni holidays and still working 'n' chillin. Had quite a good weekend. Went ice skating with Frequency on Friday night... Loved it aye! Just love going so fast on the ice, swerving round and passing everyone. Good fun.

On Saturday I went down to the foreshore in Vic Park and helped paint a mural on an underpass. Theres a fair bit of wall to cover and I was called up and asked whether I would like to partake in the project. The Vic Park council advertised it and ppl put their tenders in for it. David won the tender then asked me if I could ad something to the mural. The mural was all about Road Safety so I went around and took pictures of lollipop men and women. Made a sketch, met at 10 on Sat morning, drew it up on the wall and started painting and spraying. Had a great time there. Still haven't finished so I gotta return next Saturday.

So Sunday was Church and the youth led the service. I took led the music team, Justin did his testimony, Travis took cummunion, Daniel, Justin, Trav and I sang and played an item, Diana did the announcments and Ryan preached. Tell ya what, Ryan preaches a storm! He's really gifted and preaches straight from the Bible. The youth did an awesome job on Sunday. Good work guys!

My Dad also came back from the hospital on Sunday too, after having an operation of his arm on Friday - his birhtday! lol... He'll be out of work and won't be able to drive or do anything for about 6 weeks... Another 6 weeks on top of everything else! His healing process is taking a long time....

Diana also had her birthday on Sunday! So we had a surprise lunch for her at Bella Rosa and THE best cheesecake from the cheesecake shop. We just relaxed and hung out for the rest of the day... So that was my weekend. Had a lot of fun! I have posted (is that a word) a few pics below so check em out.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home