[Mind Blank]

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Good bye Jane!

Hey! Did you all have a great long weekend? I did. It was so nice to just relax and hang out with mates. On the Friday afternoon (before the long weekend) I went and caught up with a guy that has a commission by the Vic Park Council to do a huge mural along Albany hwy somewhere. Anyways, hes asked me to help him out, along with a few other organisations within Vic Park. So I've been given a huge section of wall space to do whatever! So thats awesome.

Friday night we had youth. I love Frequency, their such a nice, close nit bunch. Jane came along to her last Frequency night ever. She's from Ireland and shes gone to Thailand for a month and then back home. Shes hoping to come back and work... but she won't be back for another 18 months. She wants to do a Dip Ed at uni and then come back and teach art like me! So she held a little going away party on Saturday which was really nice. She was house sitting one of her cousins mother-in-laws house. Really nice place aye!

So Sunday came along and we all said goodbye to her cos she was leaving that night! Tear! I'll miss her. It was really nice having another art student around aye! She actually understood some of the stuff at the art galleries we went to. I didn't have to explain it to her (much).

Anyways, we didn't have music prac at church that night so we had Sunday arvo to ourselves! We just hung out at Danie and Justin's all night. The next day we all went down to Mandurah. Which I'll post pics of later. We had a great time down there. Its nice to go somewhere different every now and then aye?

Anyways, after a really boring post for all of you I think I'll leave. Have a good one!


At youth playing Beach volley ball.


Playing soccer with straws and a ping pong ball.


Awe, Jane and I at her going away party.

I made Jane a card and drew her baptismal photo on there. It was drawn on white card but the picture came out yello. I think it was the lighting. Anyways, shes going to frame it when she gets back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home